Galway, Ireland: Muslims “left terrified” After Rocks Thrown Through Mosque Windows During Prayers

Imam Ibrahim Ahmad Noonan Tweeted pictures of broken windows at the Galway mosque. Photograph: Imam Ibrahim Ahmad Noonan/Twitter

Imam Ibrahim Ahmad Noonan of the Masjid Maryam mosque in Galway told The Irish Times that up to 100 members of the Galway mosque were left “terrified” when rocks smashed through the windows during the attack on Monday evening.

He said the the attack in Galway took place at approximately 11.20 pm on Monday evening. “Last night, during the time of prayer and actually as we prayed, rocks smashed through the windows”.

“I was leading the prayers when we heard an extremely loud bang and obviously we were in the middle of the prayers so continued on but there were one or two people who left the prayers to see what the bang was”.

 

Khabarovsk, Russia: National Socialist Youth Opens Fire In FSB Office, Killing Two

An underage gunman with links to Russian neo-Nazi groups burst into a Federal Security Service (FSB, successor to the KGB) building in Khabarovsk on April 21, and opened fire. According to the FSB’s public relations center “at 17:02 (10:02 Moscow time) an unknown person entered the FSB reception room in Khabarovsk Krai and began to shoot… An employee of the FSB and one citizen of Central Asia were killed, whilst another was wounded.” The assailant was killed by FSB agents in the resulting shootout (Kommersant, April 21). Later, the FSB revealed the identity of the gunman to be A.V. Konev, a local boy born in 1999 and just 17 at the time of the shooting. Konev had procured his weapons from a local “Hammer” rifle club, after killing its instructor (Kommersant, April 21). The event brings to light the perils of loose guns in the Russian Federation, which have become increasingly disseminated throughout the country both from heists, like the one in Khabarovsk, and from the ongoing conflicts in the North Caucasus and Donbas regions (see EDM, April 11). As weapons fall into the hands of those who may actually use them, the trend raises fears of renewed terrorist violence.

https://jamestown.org/program/young-gunman-neo-nazi-affiliation-highlights-threats-russian-state/

 

Waldbröl, Germany: Nationalist Posse Hunts Invaders, One Confirmed Kill

A trial has started in Germany of a neo-Nazi lynch mob who beat an immigrant man to death on a night when they went ‘hunting’ for migrant invaders.

Prosecutors at Bonn State Court said the four attackers – ranging in age from 19 to 35 – had all been drinking when they set out to find migrants to rough up.

A court spokesman said: ‘The accusation assumes that their original objective was to go out in the town of Waldbröl to mess with refugees.’

One of the accused later said they wanted to ‘hunt refugees down,’ claiming they knew a girl who had been stalked by a migrant.

On the nigh in question the quartet – armed with a baseball bat and knuckledusters – did get into a brawl with some asylum seekers but they managed to get away.

Then the four men, who had all been drinking heavily earlier in the day, chanced upon a 40-year-old immigrant from Kazakhstan, who they knew. Identified only as Klaus B., they proceeded to beat him close to death.

He was hit with the baseball bat, punched in the head with the knuckledusters and kicked repeatedly.  Finally one of the assailants jumped on his back.

It took father-of-two Klaus nine days to die from his injuries which included a fractured skull, broken ribs and  traumatic brain injuries.

Prosecutors say the youngest of the attackers laid into him with the baseball bat.  Robin Fassbender, spokesman for the prosecutor’s office in Bonn, said; ‘This was a particularly brutal attack.  One of the attackers confirmed they wanted to mess with refugees on this night.’

Klaus B. managed, it is alleged, to get to his feet one last time before his attackers told him to ‘piss off’ and kicked him back down again.

All defendants are known to police because of their right-wing backgrounds.

Four defendants in the courtroom
The four in court, faces covered or blurred

The trial will last until the end of June.  They are charged with grievous bodily harm resulting in death and an attack resulting in death and could be jailed for up to ten years each.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/05/neo-nazi-gang-killed-man-on-night-they-went-hunting-for-immigrants-6616942/

Russian National Socialist Defends Himself Against Mexican Mob, Kills Attacker

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – A mob of angry Mexicans attacked a Russian man in the Caribbean resort of Cancun with sticks and rocks over his repeated insults against locals, and the 42-year-old man was accused of fatally stabbing a youth in the melee, authorities said on Saturday.

Police rescued the Russian, identified as Aleksei Makeev, after the crowd stormed his apartment on Friday night, said Guillermo Brahms, secretary general of Benito Juarez municipality, which encompasses Cancun.

Blurry footage of the attack circulated widely on Mexican media on Saturday. In one clip, assailants can be heard shouting “You’re going to die” and “I’m going to cut your head off” as they closed in on the Russian.

The incident began when a group of people confronted Makeev over his disparaging comments toward locals, many of which he videotaped and posted online.

Makeev stabbed a youth who got into his apartment, prompting the mob to grow and the violence to escalate, Brahms said.

The youth later died of his injuries. Makeev, who was taken to hospital for treatment, is being held there under protective custody, the official said.

Authorities said Makeev made videos of himself insulting people in public places in Russian, English and Spanish. In some, he spoke against a backdrop of swastikas.

It was not clear how long Makeev had been in Mexico, but Aquaworld, a company offering maritime tours in Cancun, said in a statement on Facebook the Russian had been dismissed from its payroll in November 2015 because of his aggressive behavior.

Mexico’s National Migration Institute said in separate statement that multiple complaints had been filed against Makeev because of his behavior and that it was seeking the cooperation of Russian authorities to deport him.

The Russian embassy had no immediate comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexican-mob-attacks-russian-man-cancun-over-insults-005106854.html

https://www.dailystormer.com/mexico-russian-nazi-attacked-by-spic-mob-stabs-one-to-death-mexico-now-trying-to-deport-him/

La Spezia, Italy: Nationalist Street Fighters Carry Out Attacks On Invaders

neo-nazi-italy.jpg

Italian police have dismantled a National Socialist resistance organization which targeted refugees and charities which were helping them in a series of arson attacks.

Six people, all in their early 20s, were arrested in the northern city of La Spezia on suspicion of carrying out nighttime raids targeting migrants over the last two years .

Investigators with the Carabinieri – the country’s national police force – discovered instructions for creating explosives, knives and other bladed weapons in a trailer belonging to the group when during the raid earlier this week.

They also found a large stash of NS paraphernalia, including two swastika flags.

The group, who have not been named, are suspected to have been behind two arson attacks on containers owned by the Catholic charity Caritas which were used to collect second-hand clothes to be given to the refugees.

They are also believed to have been involved with other acts of vandalism including damage to plaques commemorating Italian partisans and the daubing of swastikas on the walls of a local political party’s office.

Police say the extremists used a WhatsApp messaging group to attract new recruits to their organisation and boasted about acts of violence against migrants which have so far gone unreported.

They are now all facing investigation for arson, criminal damage and racial violence.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/neo-nazi-gang-italy-refugee-carabinieri-la-spezia-far-right-facist-racism-a7716406.html

 

National Socialist Network: White Resistance Inside The Bundeswehr

Two German soldiers and a student have been arrested in connection with the alleged far-right terror plot

From The World Socialist Web Site:

The neo-Nazi terrorist cell in the German army (Bundeswehr) is much larger than previously thought. This conclusion is based on a detailed article in the latest edition of Der Spiegel.

According to the news magazine, investigations are on-going into seven people who were allegedly involved in preparing attacks against high-profile German politicians, including former President Joachim Gauck, Justice Minister Heiko Maas (Social Democratic Party—SPD) and the minister president of Thuringia, Bodo Ramelow (Left Party), as well as Jewish and Muslim organisations.

Along with Franco A, Matthias F and Maximilian T, who are all in custody, the right-wing extremist circle was likely “composed of at least seven people, according to information from investigators,” Der Spiegel wrote. The suspects include “a man who lives in the French city of Strasbourg,” “a lieutenant in the reserves who studies in Vienna,” First Lieutenant Josef R, who, like Franco A, was stationed at the German-French barracks in Illkirch, and First Lieutenant Ralf G.

Ralf G was based at the General Field Marshall Rommel Barracks in North Rhein-Westphalia. The barracks are named after Erwin Rommel, who, as commander of the Africa Corps, was built up by Hitler as a people’s hero. Colleagues had taken note of Ralf G because of his right-wing comments. He allegedly said, “Königsberg was German, is German and will always remain German,” and “if the refugees on the borders at least had weapons, we could shoot at them.”

There is much to suggest that Ralf G is part of a more widespread neo-Nazi network, which, like the Freikorps in the Reichswehr during the Weimar Republic, is preparing to murder politicians and suppress revolutionary unrest. According to information from Der Spiegel, Ralf G was allegedly known to Maximilian T, the suspected author of the death list. Ralf G had boasted to Maximilian T: “In Illkirch, there is a group of officers prepared to commit acts of violence who are gathering weapons and munitions to be ready to fight on the right side if a civil war breaks out.”

It is clear that the neo-Nazi network is present in several barracks and has been built up over many years. According to a soldier stationed in Illkirch between 2010 and 2013, a “right-wing extremist network” already existed shortly after the establishment of the German-French unit in Illkirch, Donaueschingen and Hammelburg. He said that “no secret was made of their right-wing ideas” among officers and soldiers. They openly chanted right-wing slogans.

The dangerous developments in Germany confirm the warnings made by the Sozialistische Gleichheitspartei (SGP) and the World Socialist Web Site. The return of German militarism and the systematic restructuring of the army into an interventionist force capable of waging war to uphold the interests of German imperialism around the world require the revival of the old fascistic traditions and structures. The same right-wing extremist circles that described as “intellectual terrorism” criticism of statements such as “Hitler was not vicious” (Humboldt University Professor Jörg Baberowski) are now agitating along the same lines against criticism of neo-Nazi tendencies in the army.

It is also suspected that National Socialists in the military are affiliated with the Identitarian movement.

For more information, see https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3526172/germany-terror-attack-neo-nazi-plot-to-murder-politicians-soldiers/

Ukraine Round-Up, April 2017

Nationalists Hold Demonstrations In Honour Of SS Division “Galicia” In Ivano-Frankivsk & Ternopil

April 28th.

Nationalists of the organizations Carpathian Sich & Right Sector, among others, took to the streets on the 74th anniversary of the formation of the SS Division Galicia, made up of Ukrainian volunteers.

The march took place under the slogan: “Division Galicia – Heroes of Ukraine,” & the marchers chanted slogans such as  “One Nation! One race! One Homeland – it is Ukraine,” “Glory to Ukraine” and “Death to invaders.”

The end of march was held near the graves at Riflemen Square, where Ukrainian veterans are buried. There was observed a minute of silence. A veteran of the division read a poem in memory of SS Division “Galicia” titled Victory or Death. At the end everyone sung with one voice, the national anthem of Ukraine.

http://pravyysektor.info/news/news/3122/urochista-hoda-v-ivanofrankivsku-z-nagodi-74oyi-richnici-stvorennya-diviziyi-galichina.html

Another event was held by Right Sector at the same time in Ternopil, again in honour of the Galician SS Division.

http://pravyysektor.info/news/news/3118/u-ternopoli-nacionalisti-viddali-shanu-diviziyi-galichina.html

German “Civil Corps” Sent Presents To The Children Of Mariupol

German-speaking “Civil Corps” (civilian wing of the Azov battalion) and other Germans gathered aid for the kids in Mariupol, Ukraine, a half-million strong city in the partially occupied Donetsk region which was reconquered by the AZOV regiment, then battalion. The surplus of consumerism in Germany was “utilized” by activists to alleviate the suffering of people in the contested areas.

In addition to large quantities of chocolate (over 15 Kg), the campaign also collected clothing, children’s chalk and toys. The transportation required no additional expenses, since some Ukrainians were traveling to Germany for holiday purposes and kindly brought the donations to the homeland.

On the eve of Easter, the editorial office of the Reconquista Germany network would like to initiate something like that for the German needy. Follow the updates about it on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Informationsfront

Vyshgorod: Nationalists Fighting Against The Remnants Of The Yanukovych Regime

Recently, the collaborators of the Party of Regions (ex-ruling party, now supporters of neo-Bolshevism) again stepped up their activities trying to hold an anti-Ukrainian campaign in Vyshgorod.

Like last time, they were chased off by nationalists, in large part thanks to the vigilance of local residents. If in the third year of the war, the impotent government does not know what to do with collaborators – patriots must act.

Thank you concerned citizens and please continue to contact local branches of “Right Sector” in case of this pro-Putin abomination in your cities.

http://pravyysektor.info/news/news/3112/u-vishgorodi-nacionalisti-boryutsya-proti-zalishkiv-rezhimu-anukovicha.html

Mariupol: Nationalists Clear Football Field Of Blacks & Asians

April 23rd.

A group of university students, many of whom were non-white foreigners, decided to head out & play football.

Unfortunately for them, there were Ukrainian nationalists said to be members of the Azov Battalion nearby. Ten camouflage clad men stormed the field with telescopic batons, reportedly beating the foreigners & shouting threats. They immediately fled the area, not even putting up a fight.

Witnesses said they were speaking Russian.

Later, one of the “victims”, a foreigner named Mohammed, said that after the incident he went to the police, but no one wanted to take his statement about the attack. He waited in vain for 40 minutes before giving up.

Azov battalion denied involvement in the incident.

http://pn14.info/?p=176813