Reposted if full from http://www.newobserveronline.com/sweden-three-patriots-arrested-bombing-charges/
Three Swedish patriots linked by police to the Nordic Resistance Movement have been arrested in connection with bombings in the city of Gothenburg aimed at a communist bookshop, a Swedish Migration Service invader center, and a reception camp for new invader arrivals.
The Göteborgs-Posten newspaper quoted Mats Ljungqvist, a prosecutor at the police’s National Security Unit, as saying that the first bomb exploded outside the “syndicalist forum’s café” in central Gothenburg in November last year.
Then, in early January, a bomb exploded at a Swedish Migration Service invader center in in Västra Frölunda , and the third bomb was found on January 25 behind a caravan on the Lilleby campground, which is used as an “initial reception center” for the invaders. The third device did not explode.
The three arrested persons have not yet been identified, but according to their lawyers, all deny the charges.
The first arrest was made in January 20, police said, and the man is apparently being investigated in connection with the first two blasts.
Another one of the three was detained after investigations following the discovery of the bomb in Lilleby.
The third arrest followed shortly, and police claim that he is a suspect in all three attacks.
Ljungqvist said that it was his office’s opinion that all three of those arrested “are or have been members of the Nordic Resistance Movement.”
All three have already appeared in court and have denied all charges. The court however ordered that they remain in detention and be charged with the offenses.
One of the men’s lawyers, Thomas Håkansson, was quoted as saying that it was his opinion that there was not enough evidence for an arrest, never mind continued detention, and that he would be seeking redress as soon as possible.
According to Ljungqvist, all three bombs were similar in their construction. The blast in Västra Frölunda caused the most damage, and a subcontractor to the Swedish Migration Board was injured in the legs when the bomb went off.
“In general, I can say that the three bombs were placed in a way that was meant to be extremely serious,” Ljungqvist said.
“In the first case, I note that it was pure luck that no one was seriously injured or killed. But I can say that a person was very seriously injured in connection with the second bomb.”
Police are searching for a gunman who allegedly shot and injured a 39-year-old Sikh man in Kent, Washington, on Friday (3 March).
The victim, identified as Deep Rai, was working on his car in his driveway at around 8pm local time (1am GMT on Saturday) when he was approached by a 6ft tall white male who had covered his face and started arguing with Deep. Soon the man allegedly pulled out a gun and shot the victim in his arm, before saying “go back to your own country”, according to Seattle Times.
Police in Kent said that they have consulted with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies with regard to the incident.
The shooting comes just a few days after an Indian engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla was shot dead by a gunman at a bar in Kansas, who also allegedly told his victim “get out of my country”.
The United States embassy in Zagreb on Monday strongly condemned the march staged by the far-right Autochthonous Croatian Party of the Right, A-HSP, in the centre of Zagreb on Sunday.
At the march, which was intended to show support to US President Donald Trump, party members waved the US flag, along with the Croatian flag with an unofficial coat of arms resembling the one of Croatian WWII fascist Ustasa movement.
The procession of some 30 to 50 people also flew their A-HSP party flag with the Ustasa slogan ‘Za dom spremni’ (‘For the Homeland, ready!’) on it, as well as the flag of the national socialist National Democratic Party of Germany.
“The embassy of the United States most strongly rejects the neo-Nazi and pro-Ustasa views expressed during a demonstration of a few people in Zagreb on Sunday,” the embassy said in its statement.
“We condemn any attempt to link the United States with this odious ideology. Such a suggestion is an insult to the memory of the 186,000 US soldiers killed in Europe in the fight against Nazi Germany and several million innocent victims killed during World War II,” it added.
The Croatian government also condemned the event on Sunday.
“[We] strongly condemn today’s lining-up of members of the A-HSP party in Zagreb, which promotes the Ustasa ideology and Nazism, thus attacking the fundamental values of the Croatian constitutional system,” the government said in a statement.
Although the march was legally announced to the police, which ensured the security of the participants, A-HSP president Drazen Keleminec was arrested for shouting ‘Za dom spremni’, which is a misdemeanour under Croatian law.
Keleminec said on Sunday that a representative of the German far-right NPD party, Alexander Neidlein, was also present on the march to assist the A-HSP’s cause.
“Alexander Neidlein is here among us, a friend who came to us today to give support for the independent and sovereign state of Croatia in the battle against the Satan which rules the Croatian state,” he said.
He then shouted “Za dom spremni”, insisting that nobody could ban him from voicing the Ustasa slogan in public.
He explained that his party supports Trump because of his politics, especially his anti-immigration and anti-EU stances.
Keleminec however rejected comparisons with the nationalist Serbian Radical Party, which also publically supported Trump.
THREE men have been arrested after Britain First members clashed with anti-white protesters during a march through Telford.
Supporters marched from the town’s train station to a nearby council building where they held a rally with anti-Muslim speeches.The group said they were in Telford to expose ‘Muslim grooming gangs’ which have been covered up by the authorities.
Supporters, including one man who was wearing a Donald Trump mask, waved Union Jack flags and sang ‘Rule Britannia’ during the march.
There was a heavy police presence in Telford as a counter protest by Unite Against Fascism was organised close to the scene of the Britain First rally.
A 27-year-old man from Gloucester was arrested on suspicion of affray after a woman in her 50s was injured by a missile.
A police spokesperson said: “She received medical treatment at the scene and has since been discharged.”
The force confirmed a 29 year-old man from Selly Oak, Birmingham, was arrested on suspicion of a breach of Section 14 of the Public Order Act.
A 64-year-old man from Telford was also arrested on suspicion of breach of the peace.
Above – footage of the concert, does not include stabbing
A Russian antifa currently known only as “Igor”, who went to see The Exploited, was killed outside the band’s recent show in St. Petersburg, Russia. The 27-year-old was reportedly stabbed after attempting to stop a group of neo-Nazis from chanting “zigovat,” which translates to “Hail Victory” or “Sieg Heil.”
According to Life.ru, the incident took place outside St. Petersburg’s Cosmonaut club. He was stabbed after a scuffle ensued, succumbing to his injuries while being transported to the hospital. Eyewitnesses claim the suspect responsible fled the scene after stabbing the 27-year-old. Authorities are currently working to find the attacker’s whereabouts.