Sweden: Three Patriots Arrested on Bombing Charges

Reposted if full from http://www.newobserveronline.com/sweden-three-patriots-arrested-bombing-charges/

Three Swedish patriots linked by police to the Nordic Resistance Movement have been arrested in connection with bombings in the city of Gothenburg aimed at a communist bookshop, a Swedish Migration Service invader center, and a reception camp for new invader arrivals.

The Göteborgs-Posten newspaper quoted Mats Ljungqvist, a prosecutor at the police’s National Security Unit, as saying that the first bomb exploded outside the “syndicalist forum’s café” in central Gothenburg in November last year.

Then, in early January, a bomb exploded at a Swedish Migration Service invader center in in Västra Frölunda , and the third bomb was found on January 25 behind a caravan on the Lilleby campground, which is used as an “initial reception center” for the invaders. The third device did not explode.

The three arrested persons have not yet been identified, but according to their lawyers, all deny the charges.

The first arrest was made in January 20, police said, and the man is apparently being investigated in connection with the first two blasts.

Another one of the three was detained after investigations following the discovery of the bomb in Lilleby.

The third arrest followed shortly, and police claim that he is a suspect in all three attacks.

Ljungqvist said that it was his office’s opinion that all three of those arrested “are or have been members of the Nordic Resistance Movement.”

All three have already appeared in court and have denied all charges. The court however ordered that they remain in detention and be charged with the offenses.

One of the men’s lawyers, Thomas Håkansson, was quoted as saying that it was his opinion that there was not enough evidence for an arrest, never mind continued detention, and that he would be seeking redress as soon as possible.

According to Ljungqvist, all three bombs were similar in their construction. The blast in Västra Frölunda caused the most damage, and a subcontractor to the Swedish Migration Board was injured in the legs when the bomb went off.

“In general, I can say that the three bombs were placed in a way that was meant to be extremely serious,” Ljungqvist said.

“In the first case, I note that it was pure luck that no one was seriously injured or killed. But I can say that a person was very seriously injured in connection with the second bomb.”

Advertisements

Dresden, Germany: Mosque & International Congress Hall Bombed

Germany is on high alert after two bombs were detonated in the eastern city of Dresden last night.

One went off outside the entrance to a local mosque, the other outside the International Congress Hall.  In both cases police spoke of “hate crimes.”

The explosions were triggered around 10pm last night.  No one was hurt in the blasts.

Police have for long warned that neo-Nazis in Germany have been forming themselves into well armed paramilitary cells; the fear now is that this may be the precursor of more Right Wing Death Squads.

“Although so far noone has claimed responsibility, we believe a xenophobic motive lies behind these crimes,” said Dresden police chief  Horst Kretzschmar.

Kretzschmar also announced during a press-conference on Tuesday that police in Dresden boosted security at Muslim sites. This includes three mosques, a house of prayer, and a cultural center.

Michael Opperskalski, journalist and expert on international affairs, told RT he also sees a xenophobic background to the attacks in Dresden, noting that the nationalist sentiment gradually gaining popularity in Germany is a political threat to the country.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/714768/Breaking-Merkel-backlash-Nazis-blamed-huge-terror-bomb-Dresden-mosque

https://www.rt.com/news/360786-bomb-attacks-dresden-mosque/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome